Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Future

To speak or write about how things may be in the future. According to me it is very hard to say, because everything, especially technology, is developing so fast that sometimes you feel that you cannot catch up with it.

But I can imagine the development of TV. As I have read one interesting book I have to admit that this could be very interesting issue. I imagine that viewers of TV will be actually taken as a part of broadcasting itself. Users/viewers will participate in the broadcasting in the way that they will create their own films or short series. Then I imagine a committee of some people to evaluate such projects and the best ones will be aired. I have also read that there could be a possibility to place such projects on the web site specially created fot his purpose. In this way there is a possibility that ordinary people could actually vote for their own projects. This would draw people more in the world of TV and could improve the relationship between TV and the audience. It could also draw back the audience, which TV is loosing-the teenageres and youngsters. But who knows? Maybe everything would work in different way and maybe TV is out of place even today…

No comments: